Welcome to the Volunteer Program
Sharing life experience and serving others is the essence of volunteering. Volunteers can make a difference in the lives of our residents. They make our team stronger at Our Lady of Peace and the experience of volunteering can be both satisfying and enjoyable. Your desire to give of yourself as a volunteer is the first step to making a difference. Join us and let yourself shine for our residents, our team, and our mission.
What Do Volunteers Do?
- Friendly Visits
- Eucharistic Ministers
- Beauty and Barber shop
- Therapy Assistance
- Gift Shop
- Van/Bus Driver
- Student Volunteers/ Internships
How Do I Become A Volunteer?
- Fill out a volunteer application on-line or call (716) 298-2911 and we will send you one.
Application.doc (24 kb)
Application.pdf (40 kb)
- Indicate what you would like to do and we will try to match your interests and our needs.
- Have a personal interview/ tour of facility
- Complete the medical assessment
Become a volunteer…
Make a difference…